The $60 Aakash tablet, which had become the talk of the town in India, is indeed the most important topic of discussion amongst the people of India today. This education based tablet has become a dream of every student as it is highly useful as far as education is concerned. Students will be highly benefited with the usage of Aakash tablet. Now, students may be further benefited as the world’s cheapest computing tablet, Aakash, which was distributed exclusively for students across the nation at a discounted price may be available for free very soon.
The HRD minister Kapil Sibal reportedly stated the plan of government on supplying subsidy up to 50 percent to the tablet and the rest of the amount to be covered by the universities in which the students are enrolled. The institutions would take a call on the cost that they would like to recover. As per Kapil Sibal, the Government is keen on providing Aakash tablets to every student as it would be extremely useful for their educational growth and career advancement. The minister also revealed about the manufacturing plans, which would be made indigenous mainly, the components that are required for making Aakash tablets. The minister also said that there was a meeting organized with Bharat Electronics.
The government is all set to make plans in order to manufacture every component of Aakash tablet indigenously or else, it is not feasible to supply it as massively as planned as per the statement made by the HRD minister. The popularity of the Aakash tablet has already risen up to extreme heights it will increase further if at all the tablets become free for students. The HRD minister, in addition to moving the manufacturing process domestically, also wants to provide Aakash tablet to students be for free. This decision of manufacturing the components indigenously may act as a tool to save more money and as a result, the computing device can be offered at a lesser price.
- Aakash 2 To Go Expensive With Better Features
- Aakash tablet PC’s production base will be diversified: Kapil Sibal
- 3 more IITs to work for making world’s cheapest Aakash Tablet cheaper
- Mumbai University receives 25000 bookings of Aakash Tablet
- Government to Bring Aakash 2 in April
- Govt to Issue Fresh Tenders For Aakash
- Aakash Tablet To Be Available On Rent in Colleges
- Aakash Tablet Delivery Delayed
- Aakash Tablet For Mumbai University Students
- Aakash Tablet Sold Out
- Order Your Aakash Tablet Now
- Aakash Tablet Commercial Launch Postponed To Jan 2012
- Aakash Tablet Version 2.0
- Aakash Tablet Updates
- The Unbelievable Price of the Aakash Tablet
- How to Buy Aakash Tablet?
- Specifications of Aakash Tablet – The Cheapest Tablet Yet
- Aakash Tablet